The event schedule to take place on Thursday 31st March at St. Matthew’s Church has been postponed due to unforeseen circumstances. We apologies for any inconvenience caused. We will reschedule this event in due course. Please visit this page for the latest updates.
Come and share your ideas & co-create change in the local area
What changes would you like to see come alive in your community?
Would you like a thriving high street and clean air to breathe?
What kind of Fulham do we want to create for the next generation?
This is a FUN and interactive FREE workshop where we imagine and co-create the more beautiful world our hearts know is possible, starting in the local area.
Together we will:
- Discover other projects from around the world that give us hope to…
- Dream of what’s possible here in Fulham to form a collective vision, then…
- Design it into reality via different social, sustainable projects.
- To think outside the box, share and find support for your vision, hopes & dreams
- To meet your neighbours and co-create the community you want to see
- To help life thrive on Wandsworth Bridge Road, in Fulham and beyond
Everyone and anyone! All ages welcome! If you would like to hear, and/or share ideas and take part in the change, in whatever way you can, please join us!
The future is ours to build.
“Only the imagination is a limit to what we can do”
Upcoming Workshop Dates:
Thursday 31st March, 2022 – POSTPONED
Please check back regularly for next workshop dates.
kindly hosted at:
St. Matthew’s Church Fulham, 267 Wandsworth Bridge Road, SW6 2TX
ABOUT THE FACILITATOR
Isabel Irwin is a facilitator of community regeneration, bringing people together to cocreate a world where all life thrives. She holds workshops which reframe the crises we face – from climate to Covid – into opportunities. By opening up our imagination we can create a new way which honours the past and respects people and planet.
She is also a teacher who intertwines permaculture and yoga to help cultivate change from within, balancing inner & outer ecosystems.